Last edition — 23 May 2018
sexlist.club may change some clauses of this Policy from time to time, and members are advised to review this Policy regularly to make sure they read and understand the most current version of it.
- We will NOT display any of your personal information such as your real name, e-mail address, full post code, mobile or landline phone number or IP-address, and they will be kept strictly private and confidential. In any case when we ask for such information we make it clear that it is not for display without your express consent.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes without your permission.
- We are required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Other than a valid request from a legal authority your information is secure on the sexlist.club website. We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete, but we also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting.
- Your individual use of sexlist.club website and your interaction with other members through this site will be kept strictly private.
- We may from time to time send you emails containing system and site activity, notifications or promotions that we feel may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from sexlist.club emails at any time by changing your profile settings or by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every sexlist.club email.
- In the course of serving ads to this site and you using some part of the web-site, us or our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Cookies are a normal part of internet operations and are also used by sexlist.club to safely identify you each time you logon and use the site and to keep your session active when you don’t use the website for some time. Any information that us or third parties collect via cookies and marketing campaigns tracking software is totally anonymous.
- Our members have the following choices to modify or delete their information from our database:
- Send an email to Customer support
- Log in with your password and change/delete your profile
If you have questions or concerns, please use Customer support form on sexlist.club web-site and our team will deal with your enquiry quickly, professionally and efficiently because we take privacy of our members seriously and are ready to address all the concerns they may have.
SexList Club follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, SexList Club uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that SexList Club has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
SexList Club does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.